NEW & IMPROVED AIRPURELite
LAST UP TO 5 YEARS
Start Eliminating Airborne Bacteria & Odors Today!
Recent studies have shown that no home is immune to indoor air quality problems. New homes tend to have higher concentrations of chemicals. Older homes are breeding grounds for mold and mildew. And all homes, no matter how clean they appear, are contaminated with airborne bacteria, viruses, fungi and mold. For some people, this may mean no more than irritated eyes and sinus discomfort. For others, particularly children, seniors and those who suffer from allergies or asthma, the effects may be long lasting and devastating.